Thursday, November 25, 2010

Restaurant Inspiration

Firstly I would like to start by wishing all our American followers a happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Secondly - I would like to share my goodbyn for Nancy's "restaurant inspired challenge".

I adore Indian cuisine, I like spicy food ! My favourite restaurant is an Indian chain called the Red Chilli. It didn't take me long therefore to decide on my menu for my "restaurant goodbyn"

I have Chicken Tikka with rice as my main, poppadoms and mango chutney as a side, I've added sliced pineapple as a fruit and a lemon cheesecake slice for desert. A little extravagent for a Thursday Goodbyn but totally delicious - and after all , today is thanksgiving! LOL

Here's how I made the Chicken Tikka, it's super easy.
Have a great day and don't forget you still have a few days to enter our challenge to win your very own goodbyn!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE chicken tikka! the last time we went out for Indian food that is what I ordered. Soooo good. I make it at home as well. I love this lunch G!

    ReplyDelete