Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Inspiration

I love the world wide web . . . there are so many sights to see and so much inspiration . . . here are some great Halloween bento ideas I found recently.  Let us know if you try any of them!

  • I came across some adorable Vampire Bats made of Cheese.  Who knew bats could be so cute?  I think I'm going to give them a try this week.
  • I thought this Frankenstein Broccoli Rice Ball was too cool, and so easy to make. I don't think you'd even have to add facial details for the kiddos to recognize the character.  Just remember to use sushi rice to get the perfect sticky texture . . . and Jamie suggested using spinach for hair if there is no nori in the kitchen.
  • It's all about the mummies this Halloween.  I'm totally digging this Cheesy Mummy using String Cheese.  How fun is that?!
  • And for dessert, sweet! Yummy Banana Ghosts!  I have everything necessary to make these goblins in my kitchen right now.  They'd make the perfect sweet treat for this Friday's lunch.

1 comment:

  1. okay how cute are those rice balls? I love them! And I am SO making the banana ghosts this weekend! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete