- I love all the stars in this cute bento lunch! It's an easy and perfect way to add some sparkle to your lunch.
- I giggled when I came across these adorable Santa and Rudolph chicken nuggets, click the link to see how they are made. Too cute.
- It's hard to resist an adorable Snowman. The perfect shape for a sandwich.
- You have to check out all the cute holiday bentos over at Hapa Bento, lots of inspiration in the form of Rudolph, snowmen, presents and stockings . . . how fun!
- And we can't forget the Gingerbread Man with presents made of apples, we can't have Christmas without him.
Monday, December 6, 2010
I need some serious inspiration. I know a lot of people won't be packing lunches over the holiday break--but for those of us who have to, we might as well put together some charming bentos to lift our Christmas spirit!